We always treat your case as if the world depended on it, because, to you, it does! We treat you like a person, not a number, and we are committed to getting the best results for you and your family. Reach us 24/7 by calling our toll-free number and speaking to a live person.
We help people who have been injured in workers’ injuries, auto accidents, and personal injuries. Led by David Aylor, our team of attorneys, case managers, and professionals all bring a unique set of skills to our clients and are committed to providing outstanding results, personalized attention, and uncompromising integrity. Once we are retained – we have one goal – get the job done.
We listen to our client’s needs, whether it is an accident, loss of the ability to work, or any other personal injury case. Whatever injury issue you are facing, we are always available to discuss your situation in a free consultation.
In addition to succeeding as a criminal defense attorney and civil litigator, David is the acting Prosecutor for the City of Hanahan, SC. Prior to this appointment, he served as Assistant Solicitor in the Ninth Circuit Solicitor’s Office for Charleston County. David’s participation in the government sector provides him with a comprehensive view of how the law works on both sides of the courtroom. Being exposed to this unique perspective better equips David to ensure that his clients are treated fairly, giving him an advantage in the courtroom.
David also clerked for the SC Senate Judiciary Committee under Sen. Glenn McConnell, as well as clerking for US Magistrate Judge Robert S. Carr (ret.) and criminal attorney Andrew J. Savage, III here in Charleston.
David was voted “Best Law Firm/Lawyer in Charleston” by the readers of Charleston City Paper, has an AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale Hubbell, and was featured at a SuperLawyers Rising Star for 2014 & 2015. He is also a 2015 Honoree by the Leadership in Law Committee of SC Lawyers Weekly and was selected in the “Top 10 Under 40: South Carolina” by the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
Seminars and Presentations
- Instructor at the College of Charleston, Criminal and Civil Law
- Instructor at Trident Technical College, Criminal and Civil Law
- Instructor for Charleston Association of Legal Assistants(CALA) – “Investigating the Witness” Seminar
- Instructor for South Carolina Bar: Family Law Issues Pro Bono Seminar
- Speaker for South Carolina Bar CLE: A Critical Criminal Analysis of Bitcoin, February 2014
- Speaker at the North American Bitcoin Conference: “Is Bitcoin Dirtier than Real Money? A Critical Criminal Analysis of Bitcoin. January 2014
- Speaker at Legal Staff Professionals Of South Carolina: “Criminal Defense: When Fingerprints are Present”, April 2014
- Speaker at Trident Literacy Center: Legal Issues Forum November 2012
- Presenter at South Carolina Bar CLE: Personal Injury Essentials – What Every Personal Injury Attorney Must Know, September 2013
- Speaker at The Bastiat Society: Charleston, South Carolina
- Speaker at Trident United Way/Prosperity Center Expungement Clinic, May 2014
- Speaker at Cryptolina Bitcoin Expo, Raleigh, NC, August 2014
- Speaker at Republican Liberty Caucus, September 2014
- Speaker at Trident United Way/Prosperity Center Expungement Clinic, September 2014
- Speaker & Panelist at International Conference on Cybercrime, Cyberlaw, and Cybersecurity, New Delhi, India, November 2014
- Speaker at South Carolina Bar CLE: Landlord-Tenant Case Law & Legislative Updates, Sterling Education Services, Myrtle Beach, November 2014
- Panelist at South Carolina Bar CLE: Searching For Data: New Rules and New Tools, Federal Courts Law Review Symposium, Charleston, February 2015
- Speaker on Legal Issues at South Carolina Bail Agent Association CLE Conference
- Regular Featured Speaker at churches, college groups, and community organizations
- Regular Featured Speaker at Biker Down Charleston
Civic and Community Service
- Volunteer judge for the Charleston School of Law Moot Court Acting member of the South Carolina Bar Pro Bono Program
- Participant in the Attorney Assistance Program at The College of Charleston and MUSC (which provides free consultations, legal advice and discounted rates for students)
- Hanahan Elementary Lunch Buddies Mentoring Program Supporter and donor to the Charleston YMCA
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Association
- The Native American Children’s Fund
- The Miracle Hill Rescue Missions
- Member of SC Association for Justice
- Serves on the board of Push Up and Up, a push-up competition to support proven programs in dropout prevention
- Serves on the Business Liaison Committee of the Southeastern Chamber of Commerce
College of Charleston, B.S., Political Science, 2002
University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2006
Licensed in all South Carolina State Courts
U.S. District Court District of South Carolina
U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
David Aylor has worked on cases in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, West Virginia, and New York, and Massachusetts.